My philosphy

My philosphy

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Things I am AWESOME at...by Hudson

I am the luckiest cat in the world...Mom and Dad are always telling me how awesome I am at everything I do.
I am awesome at looking cute
I am awesome at typing, even at a young age
I am awesome at snuggling
I am awesome at balancing
I am awesome at blurring good pictures
I am awesome at gutting plastic bags, beware Ziplock!
I am awesome at helping feed the dogs
I am awesome at eating things I shouldn't
I am awesome at disguises
I am awesome at laundry
I am awesome at sleeping on Dad
I am awesome at sleeping on Mom too

I am awesome at sleeping with the dogs

I am awesome at posing with the Veterinarian and my siblings

I am awesome at staring in the camera



I am awesome at lots of other things too, Mom just doesn't have proof of my awesomeness yet.
Things like-
  • going outside
  • stealing food
  • brushing my teeth
  • letting myself out of the dog crate
  • waking Mom up at 3 am to snuggle
  • drooling on Mom's face at 3 am while snuggling
  • eating everything that fits in my mouth
  • going outside
  • stealing food
  • brushing my teeth
  • trying to join Mom in the shower
  • not caring that Mom doesn't WANT me in the shower
  • drinking coffee
You probably noticed some things are listed twice...that's because I am so awesome at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment