My philosphy

My philosphy

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Punishment for studying...?

This is what happens when I try and be a good student. I was taking a practice exam for an Algebra test I have to take tomorrow and Hudson didn't like that! He pulled my tank top out of the laundry basket at then end of the bed and chewed up the strap...in a matter of MINUTES! I looked over, and there he was gnawing away. Todd and I went out to eat with the girls at work, so Huddy was locked up. Once we got home, we brushed his teeth and I came upstairs to study.Within minutes Hudson was attacking my feet and having a crack fit!






   






.




2 comments:

  1. Please ignore the horrible layout of this post! I sent the picture on my phone via sprint e-mail to blogger...and this is the best I could do. I guess if I wasn't so lazy I could go find the micro sd card adapter. But that would require getting out of bed! Hudson and Emily are snuggly right now, so that won't happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cat! It's hard to get up when they give you that look. "don't even think about it. . ."

    ReplyDelete