My philosphy

My philosphy

Monday, April 25, 2011

"Hudson's" Om ball!

I love it when Todd's nephews come over, so does Hudson. This time, they found my "Om ball", a toy I bought at a locally owned, natural, awesome, pet store. The boys decided that Hudson should play with the ball...Hudson wasn't sure at first, because the Om ball makes noise! When it's moved/smacked it loudly "says" Ommmmmmmm  :)

I guess the noise grew on Huddy, maybe it helped him relax, maybe he practices Yoga when we aren't around...who knows! The other day, I heard the Ommmmm, and I found Hudson on the cat perch playing with the ball. I was able to get some cute pictures of him.
His new favorite Yoga pose!


Todd took this picture, a different perspective!

I LOVE this ball!

My sexy kitty!

2 comments:

  1. I busted out laughing when I got to the last photo! He's sexy, sure, but he looks do daggone TOUGH! Look at that face!! I love this cat - need to get you a video camera - too funny!!! He is king of the world. It would be hilarious if he came and played with my grumpy girl that looks similar - he could teach her so many tricks!!
    Sorry I missed this at first - been a cRaZY week!!!(I had a book signing last night, so now life is nearly normal - which is fine - normal is boring, right Kate, Hudson & Todd?!?!?)
    How is the garden going? Hope you are well, happy and getting plans for the wedding the way you want them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KATE!!! I have a blogging award for you on my post today!!!!
    Check it out - we love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete