My philosphy

My philosphy

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FOUND IT!

YAY! I found my micro-sd card :) Here are some Huddy pictures!
I love this face!


Hudson has been going even more crazy than usual, which led to a Petsmart shopping spree and buying him all kinds of toys! He now has a Kong, to make feeding time more interactive...it is a DOG Kong, because the Cat ones are far too flimsy and I am trying to AVOID a foreign body, not cause one. We also bought him a cat tunnel that lights up and makes noise, cat grass and a cat nip plant! He had SO much fun with the plants, therefore my pictures are somewhat blurry. As I have said before, he is hard to get good pictures of!
I am not sure what he is doing behind the Cat Grass!

This one is blurry because he just picked up the Cat Nip and SLAMMED it down!



Kinda dark...there is dry food at the bottom, then canned food on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment