My philosphy

My philosphy

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Newest Toy!!!

We JUST bought a new camera at BestBuy...one that is "Kate Proof". It is waterproof/shockproof/freezeproof, AND we got the extended 3 year advanced warranty, for the inevitable dropping into some form of liquid...it may have cost $400 total...but it's worth it!

So now I have to figure out how to use it, and let the battery charge. So tomorrow after work, I will get some video and pictures of Hudson! I am SO excited!

Thank you Todd for indulging with me and not saying "no" to my crazy new ideas each and every day! We have wanted a new camera since Thanksgiving when I broke mine...and just placed the camera lower on the priority list. I am glad to finally have another camera!

1 comment:

  1. OOHHHHH BOY!
    I'M as excited as your are!~!!!!!! Woo Hoo!
    Thanks Todd!!! Let me know if you need help starting a channel anywhere - you will rock this town (internet town!)
    yay!!! It's like Christmas Kats all over the world!

    ReplyDelete