My philosphy

My philosphy

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A little late to posting...

My last post was September 14th....I AM SORRY!

A lot has happened since then! I will try to do a re-cap real quick, and will expand on everything in separate blog posts...I have a final today at 1pm, and my last one Monday at 3:30pm, and then I will have all the free time in the world for blogging since I will only work 4 afternoons a week & every other Saturday! So both my animal blog & cooking blog will be updated regularly.

So, here is a bullet point list of everything that has happened, and I will expand more next week...think of it as a sneak peak into my crazy life!*these are in no particular order...*
  • Cole's necropsy/histology revealed that he had NO Thyroid or Parathyroid tissue!
  • Hudson continued to eat things & stress me out
  • Willow started swimming more at Paddling Paws
  • Willow finally hit 3 pounds!
  • I did awesome on all my midterms
  • I had to do a power-point project on the animal breed of my choice, I chose the Spyhnx :)
  • I had to do a power-point project on the animal disease process of my choice, I chose Hypoparathyroidism....and probably confused the hell out of my classmates!
  • I had to do a power-point project on a disease (emerging or re-emerging), and being the nerd I am, got special permission from the instructor to do mine on The Bubonic Plague (caused by the bacterium Yersenia pestis)
    • noticing a trend in my classes....this was for 3 of the 4 classes I took this semester!
  • The brake lines went out on my car, my exhaust had another leak, Todd needed new tires....
  • Todd proposed!
  • I obviously said YES
  • We went to the Zoo on a field trip & did a behind the scenes hospital tour!
  • Hudson had his 1st gastronomy to remove 2 bra straps, the tab of the bra w/ the fish hooks, several pieces of potato, part of a dog bandana, some elastic string from Willow's toy & a leaf (stem included)!!!
  • Four days later (YES, FOUR FLIPPIN DAYS) Willow was spayed AND had part of the dog bed removed from HER STOMACH!!!
  • Emily is the only well behaved cat at the moment, *AND* she is tearing up the carpet by the master bedroom door!
  • Todd and I managed to get addicted to several different shows on Hulu Plus & Netflix
    • Eureka
    • Arrested Development
    • Fringe
    • Grimm
    • The Office
  • And on youtube, Epic Rap Battles of History
    • warning, there is some foul language...but they are FUNNY
  • And somehow I manged to pull off the AMAZING grades below!
  • I earned a 95 on my A&P final, and have a 92 in the class
  • I am still waiting on my Nutrition final grade, but made a 99 on the midterm (we only have a midterm & a final)
  • Today is my Breeds & Husbandry final, I have a 91 avg in the class...not worried about today
  • Monday is my Microbiology final, so far I have a 94 avg in the class, so I am not worried about my final :)
  • I am excited to have a whole month off of school, but am also looking forward to next semesters classes...yes I am a nerd!
Ok...so I think that just about sums up life! I will expand  about everything more next week. I kinda felt like getting something up here today. I guess I should shower, eat breakfast & study now!

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn SchellhardtDecember 8, 2011 at 11:07 AM

    Wow!!!!! Did you ever get any sleep???? And congrats on your engagement!!! Sounds like you hardly had time to breathe!!! Thanks for the update and.........take a nap!!!!!

    ReplyDelete